Types of Emblems
Avatars have different colored Sockets depending on their rarity and avatar type.
There are 5 different types of Sockets that can be created on an avatar:
- Hair and Hat - Red Sockets
- Face and Torso - Yellow Sockets
- Waist and Shoes - Blue Sockets
- Advanced Top and Bottom - Green Sockets
- Rare Top and Bottom - Platinum Sockets
Platinum sockets can only be created on Rare or Clone Rare Top and Bottom avatars,
and can only accept Platinum Emblems to be equipped into them. The other types of
sockets can accept a variation of Emblem types based on their color:
- Solid Emblem - An single-colored Emblem that can only be equipped into
a same-colored Socket.
- Dual Emblem - An Emblem with 2 colors that can be equipped into a Socket
of either color.
- Prism Emblem - A multi-colored Emblem that can be equipped into any
Socket, except Platinum.
- Platinum Emblem - A Platinum Emblem that can only
be equipped into a Platinum Socket.
Aside from their color, Emblems are classified by their rarity according to how
they are obtained:
- Iron - Emblems that can be purchased from Daphne.
- Bronze - Uncommon grade Emblems that drop in dungeons.
- Silver - Less Rare Emblems created by Avatar Sundering.
- Gold - Advanced Rare Emblems created by Avatar Sundering.
- Platinum - Highly Rare Emblems created by Avatar Sundering or dropped